DELL 24 Video Conferencing
Du måste logga in för att kunna handla/se priser.
Dell 24 Video Conferencing Monitor - C2422HE
Streamline your virtual meetings with a 24-inch FHD monitor with an integrated pop-up camera, dual 5W speakers and a dedicated Microsoft Teams button.
Team up. Seamlessly.
- One button. Tons of benefits: Introducing the world’s first 24-inch FHD video conferencing monitor certified for Microsoft Teams, purpose-built so you can launch the Teams application, join meetings and respond to notifications with a press of a button. Plus, there is an LED indicator to notify you about a Teams alert.
- Streamline virtual meetings: With an integrated pop-up IR camera, dual 5W speakers and noise-canceling mic, this display delivers simplified collaboration wherever you work.
- Quick, safe protection: Save time signing in with secure, Windows Hello facial recognition that’s faster than remembering and typing your password.
- Personalized convenience: Say what you need and let Cortanai do the rest with hands-free commands.
- Jumpstart productivity: Simply press the monitor power button and the power sync feature seamlessly starts your monitor and connected Dell PC, even when the laptop lid is closed. Compatible with select Dell PCs.
World-class video conferencing
- Immersive collaboration: Simplified collaboration offered with an integrated IR camera for FHD video conferencing with dual 5W built-in speakers that can deliver communication from any workspace, quashing background chatter with its noise-canceling microphone.
- Enhanced security: The pop-up web camera hides safely out of sight when not in use, and there’s an intelligent layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello.
- Seamless video from all angles: FHD video with 30 frames per second rate delivers seamless, media-quality video and stunning screen clarity. The 178°/178° wide viewing angle presents superior views and consistent colors ideal for video conferencing.
Your productivity hub
- Connect to productivity: With wired connectivity options like RJ45 and USB-C®, your monitor delivers reliable Etherneti, power, audio and video—all in a clutter-free setup.
- The power of USB-C: Get up to 90W of power delivery via USB-C, and charge your laptop (even when the monitor is off) with the Always On Power Delivery feature. This single-cable solution also saves up to 72% of workspace setup timei, reduces cable clutter and transmits power, data and audio—all at once.
- Quick convenience: Plug in whatever you need and keep it in reach with the two, super speed USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen1) quick-access ports. There’s even space to charge your mobile phone (up to 15W power charging) with the USB-C quick-access port.
- Enhanced manageability: Managing your monitor is easy with MAC Address pass-throughi, PXE Boot, and Wake-on-LAN conveniently built in.
- Multitask efficiently: Connect two PC sources to the monitor—our intelligent Auto KVM feature detects the second connected PC and seamlessly switches controls over. KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) allows you to control both PCs with a single keyboard and mouse. Plus, you can enhance efficiency by 21% by adding a second monitor via the daisy chain feature.
Collaborate in comfort
- Crafted for eye wellness: ComfortView Plusi is an always-on, built-in low blue light screen that optimizes eye comfort by reducing potentially harmful blue light emissions while delivering excellent color accuracy.
- Designed with you in mind: Navigate the menu and adjust screen settings with the easy-to-use joystick control.
- Beauty meets function: This sleek monitor features a small base and an improved cable management design that hides cables in the monitor riser, for a clutter-free desk space at your office or home office.
- Comfort is key: Tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor to a maximum of 140mm because you should be comfortable however and wherever you work.
Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
Green thinking: for today and tomorrow
- Environmental standards: This monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as EnergyStar®, EPEAT®i Gold, TCO edge certified, RoHS Compliant and TCO-Certified Display.
- Eco-conscious packaging: To reduce our manufacturing impact on the environment, this monitor is shipped Styrofoam-free and the packaging is made of at least 75% recycled cardboard.
- Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNapi, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
- Advancing sustainability: Dell Technologies is committed to reducing environmental impact throughout the product lifecycle.
LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
IR camera, USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub, USB 3.2 Gen 1/USB-C hub
USB Power Delivery
Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000:1 / 1000:1 (dynamic)
16.7 million colors
8 ms (gray-to-gray normal); 5 ms (gray-to-gray fast)
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Vertical Viewing Angle
Anti-glare 3H hardness
99% sRGB color gamut, 99% Rec 709 color gamut, 3-sided bezeless
21.2 in x 7.3 in x 15.9 in - with stand
Output Power / Channel
- HDMI (HDCP 2.2)
- DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2 mode, HDCP 2.2)
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 upstream (DisplayPort 1.4 mode / power up to 90W)
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 upstream (Type B)
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 downstream (power up to 15W)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream with Battery Charging 1.2
- Network (RJ-45)
- DisplayPort output (MST)
Display Position Adjustments
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- DisplayPort cable - DisplayPort to DisplayPort
- USB-C cable
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 upstream cable - USB Type A to B
DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2
Security Slot Type
Kensington security slot
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Consumption (On mode)
Power Consumption SDR (On mode)
Power Consumption (Typical)
Power Consumption Stand by
Power Consumption Sleep
Power Consumption (Off Mode)
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight Details
- With stand - width: 21.2 in - depth: 7.3 in - height: 15.9 in
- Without stand - width: 21.2 in - depth: 2 in - height: 15.1 in - weight: 9.6 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
TCO Certified Displays 8, TCO Certified Edge Displays
ENERGY STAR Certified
3-Years Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
Min Operating Temperature
Max Operating Temperature
Humidity Range Operating
10 - 80% (non-condensing)
Även om vi gör vårt bästa för att ge relevant information, så är bilderna bara till för att ge ett generellt intryck, och själva varan behöver nödvändigtvis inte se ut precis som på bilden. Om det är skillnader mellan produktöverskrift, beskrivning och bild, så är det produktöverskriften som gäller. (tex. Pc:n kommer inte nödvändigtvis med monitor även om bilden visar det) Om något är oklart skicka en e-post till oss före du beställer! Vi förbehåller oss för tryckfel, ändringar av priser och specifikationer utan varsel.